- To make the most out your massage, please arrive five minutes early. This allows us to discuss your goals for the massage, use the restroom if needed and for you to disrobe without compromising your scheduled massage time.
- Your session starts and finishes at the time of your appointment, not when you arrive. I do understand that life happens and traffic happens. When possible, if it does not inconvenience the guests after you, I will attempt to give you a full session. Understand that this may not be an option, depending on your arrival time.
- A 50% deposit is required for your first visit towards your session. No deposit means your appointment isn’t confirmed. It is non refundable if you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment time.
- Chronic behavior of constant rescheduling before or within the 24 hour time of your appointment will require a 50% deposit to book your next session.
- Gift certificates must be present to redeem. They are not redeemable for cash. Although they can be refunded within 72 hours of purchase. Gift certificates never expire. Lost, stolen or missing gift certificates are not redeemable.
- All services provided by Healing Massage & Wellness are professional, non-sexual massage services. Any client scheduling a session for the purpose of solicitation of sexual acts will be reported to the proper authority and denied service from Healing Massage & Wellness now and in the future.